You should possess in-depth knowledge of object-relational mapping, experience with server-side logic, and above-average knowledge of Python programming. Ultimately, a top-class Python developer is able to design highly responsive applications that perfectly meet our needs.
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Taking part in Demos, Sprint Planning, Retrospectives etc with the rest of the team (Scrum Agile Development).
- Investigating technical issues reported by customers and fixing them.
- Training and mentoring junior developers
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
- Implementing unit testing.
- Strong Software development skills, including design, development, testing, deployment and ability to maintain large-scale software applications.
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery.
Requirements and skills
- Work experience as a Python Developer
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django and Flask)
- Ability to collaborate on projects and work independently when required.
Experience / Knowledge in REST API implementation.
Knowledge of SQL or any other relational databases and data storage solutions.
Strong experience on version control systems.
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Experience: 3+
- Location: Calicut
- Nature of work: Full time