We work to reach greater heights,
but ‘together’. Join us!
A second home, where you are respected for every effort
We at Zennode solely believe that every employee regardless of the designation deserves respect, appreciation, and motivation for whatever he does for the organization. For that, we don't promote positional power inside the company. Instead, we promote knowledge power across the teams to grow together.
Agile as a Mindset
We are on the move to become agile by mind and work. By collaborating with a leading Agile architect Mr. Vineesh, our prime motive is to create and respond to changes even in tempestuous and ambiguous environments.
Every employee in the organization is expected to work independently to achieve the best without someone to look over their shoulders. We believe people under pressure ‘works’, and the others 'build'.
Work Measured against Goals
Your work is measured by how close you are to goals set by your team as well as the organization. We ensure everyone performs to their best without leaning towards the time and number of tasks.
Apart from work, we do also take care of our employees to the core. Some of the perks they enjoy include:
Get paid for taking
Belly Hunch with an Awesome Lunch(Quarterly)
5 Star Retreat
We are currently on the lookout for
Jr Content Writer (Intern)
Experience: 0 year
- Impeccable Communication Skills
- Good command over the English language
- Exceptional verbal, and written communication skills
- Good eye for details
- Strong writing skills, understanding of content
NB: The company will provide the intern with a stipend as per industry standards during the internship period.
Senior Content Writer
Experience: 2 - 5 years
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems(ex: WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
Experience: 4 - 5 years
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Background in software development and program management is preferred
- Familiarity with Agile framework
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Creative thinking skills
Are you a creative and broad-minded person with an insatiable appetite for facing challenges?
Join our team and be ready to fire! Shoot your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org