We work to reach greater heights,
but ‘together’. Join us!
A second home, where you are respected for every effort
We at Zennode solely believe that every employee regardless of the designation deserves respect, appreciation, and motivation for whatever he does for the organization. For that, we don't promote positional power inside the company. Instead, we promote knowledge power across the teams to grow together.
Agile as a Mindset
We are on the move to become agile by mind and work. By collaborating with a leading Agile architect Mr. Vineesh, our prime motive is to create and respond to changes even in tempestuous and ambiguous environments.
Every employee in the organization is expected to work independently to achieve the best without someone to look over their shoulders. We believe people under pressure ‘works’, and the others 'build'.
Work Measured against Goals
Your work is measured by how close you are to goals set by your team as well as the organization. We ensure everyone performs to their best without leaning towards the time and number of tasks.
Apart from work, we do also take care of our employees to the core. Some of the perks they enjoy include:
Get paid for taking
Belly Hunch with an Awesome Lunch(Quarterly)
5 Star Retreat
We are currently on the lookout for
Experience: 3 - 7 years
Business Analysts conduct market analyses, analysing both product lines and the overall profitability of the business. In addition, they develop and monitor data quality metrics and ensure business data and reporting needs are met. Strong technology, analytical and communication skills are must-have traits.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimisation strategies
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings
- Performing requirements analysis
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance
- Prioritising initiatives based on business needs and requirements
- Managing competing resources and priorities
- Ensuring timely completion of projects
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in business analysis or a related field
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Advanced technical skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- Excellent planning, organisational, and time management skills
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects
Experience: 3 - 8 years
We are looking for a highly analytical leader to join the Research and Development (R&D) team. As a Product Research & Development Manager, you will be challenged to lead your team to success through thoughtful and innovative product experience solutions. While working in an agile environment, you will be tasked with leading product development initiatives and addressing complex business problems through innovative use of data and out-of-the-box thinking to deliver world class customer interactions and product segmentation. You will have an opportunity to leverage project management skills while interacting with all levels of management. The team will develop new and innovative initiatives that impact growth, retention, profitability, and customer experience. This is a great opportunity to employ your skills to better understand our customer and implement change within the organization.
- Defines the product and identifies gaps and customer needs by creating vision, strategy and requirements documents for a product; utilizing available studies (market research, internal) and competitive analysis to identify customer needs; performing experiments to uncover additional customer value; identifying relevant components of a competitive analysis and organizes in-person customer research to build product roadmaps
- Develops and manages the product roadmap, demonstrating expertise at the product level, building partnerships with relevant stakeholder teams, and making trade-off decisions for a product
- Leads the product planning process by developing requirements documents (user stories with acceptance criteria, use cases) for product or product release; working closely with UX to lead the design of the user experience of a product; and determining release goals, prioritization, implementation, and iteration plans for a product
- Leads the development process by reviewing demos with the technology team and validating acceptance criteria for the product; and tracking development work and identifying bugs at a product level
- Tracks and reports on product launch metrics, utilizing feedback to drive associated actions and product iteration; contributes to post-launch reviews and drives incorporation of feedback in future product releases
- Works with customer support team to identify and prioritize product-level customer issues and customer experience gaps; uses findings to determine short and medium-term risk and opportunities for the product and drive further customer adoption
- Uses analytics to monitor product KPIs and ensure success metrics are being met; identifies opportunities for testing and product enhancements based on results
- Maintains a prioritized product backlog based on defined business value, aligning with Product Strategy and resource capacity; uses data and analytics to prioritize the product backlog appropriately
- Provides UX/UI approval for the assigned product
- Works closely with Research & Development, Operations, Marketing, and numerous other internal team to ensure the necessary support is available upon product delivery
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, Communications, or related field (or equivalent work experience in a related field)
- 2 years of experience in two or more of the following: project management, product management, business analysis, program management or product marketing
- 1 year of experience in product and/or experience management
- Experience in an agile software environment
- Experience working cross-functionally in an organization
- Experience translating data into quantifiable actions/deliverables
Jr. Product Support Engineer
Experience: 0-1 year
- Good command over the English language
- Exceptional verbal, and written communication skills
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve product issues
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
Experience: 1 - 4 years
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems(ex: WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
Are you a creative and broad-minded person with an insatiable appetite for facing challenges?
Join our team and be ready to fire! Shoot your resume to email@example.com