We work to reach greater heights,
but ‘together’. Join us!
A second home, where you are respected for every effort
We at Zennode solely believe that every employee regardless of the designation deserves respect, appreciation, and motivation for whatever he does for the organization. For that, we don't promote positional power inside the company. Instead, we promote knowledge power across the teams to grow together.
Agile as a Mindset
We are on the move to become agile by mind and work. By collaborating with a leading Agile architect Mr. Vineesh, our prime motive is to create and respond to changes even in tempestuous and ambiguous environments.
Every employee in the organization is expected to work independently to achieve the best without someone to look over their shoulders. We believe people under pressure ‘works’, and the others 'build'.
Work Measured against Goals
Your work is measured by how close you are to goals set by your team as well as the organization. We ensure everyone performs to their best without leaning towards the time and number of tasks.
Apart from work, we do also take care of our employees to the core. Some of the perks they enjoy include:
Get paid for taking
Belly Hunch with an Awesome Lunch(Quarterly)
5 Star Retreat
We are currently on the lookout for
Product Support Engineer
Experience: 0 - 3 years
The product support representative will be responsible for answering customer queries and providing expert guidance and advice to customers. The ideal candidate should have extensive customer service skills and feel comfortable employing these skills in a high-volume environment. The product support representative will address customer concerns, complaints and inquiries in a professional and compassionate manner. Representatives should also be able to explain technical aspects to customers using easy-to-understand language.
- Evaluate and prioritize customer support cases.
- Act as the primary liaison between the company and your customers.
- Communicate and solve customers’ problems via the ticketing system.
- Act as a consultant and offers solutions for customers’ problems.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or similar.
- 0-1 years of experience as a support engineer.
- In-depth knowledge of Windows, Linux, and Mac OS environments.
- Knowledge in remote desktop and helpdesk software, such as Freshdesk and Zendesk.
- Exceptional ability to prfioritize and diagnose problems.
- Ability to relay important application feedback to IT developers
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Technical Content Writer
Experience: 0 - 3 years
As an ideal candidate, you should have proven experience in a highly technical field, such as software development, computer science, or engineering. Your ability to evaluate and analyze complex information is second to none, and you have a natural desire to help people understand things that are hard to understand.
Objectives of this Role:
- Develop comprehensive documentation that meets organisational standards.
- Obtain a deep understanding of products and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content.
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience, turning insights language that sets our users up for success.
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Research, outline, write, and edit new and existing content, working closely with various departments to understand project requirements.
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation.
- Work with development and support leads to identify all documentation repositories, revise and edit, and determine the best solution for data compilation and centralized storage.
- Research, create, and maintain information architecture templates that uphold organizational and legal standards, and allow for easy data migration.
- Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability, with a consistent and cohesive voice across all documentation.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant technical field.
- 1-3 years’ industry experience as an effective technical writer.
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics.
- Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Experience working with engineering to improve user experience: design, UI, and help refine content and create visuals and diagrams for technical support content.
Experience: 0 - 3 years
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design.
For this role, you will collaborate with a cross-functional team, including marketing team, software engineers and product managers to ensure our branding is consistent and appealing.
- Collaborate with internal teams to define user interface requirements
- Combine various colors, shapes and typography fonts to improve user experience
- Use visual design software to refine illustrations
- Develop prototypes and models to use in various products to maximize aesthetic consistency
- Brainstorm new ideas, layouts and graphics
- Stay up-to-date with design application changes and industry developments
Requirements and skills
- 1+ years work experience as a Visual Designer, UI Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of related works (e.g. logos, animations and graphics)
- Hands-on experience in digital sketching software, like Photoshop, Indesign and Adobe Illustrator
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Figma, Adobe XD, Aftereffects, Premier Pro)
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts
- Ability to meet deadlines while working on team projects
- Attention to visual details
- BSc degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant qualification
Experience: 0 - 3 years
Responsibility includes creating quality content for our products and related domain. Willing to learn and implement it at work with the end goal to turn in more sales.
- Understand the current trends and capable of bringing in innovative ideas.
- A quick learner to understand the companies functions and products.
- A team player who is active and syncs well with the team.
- To write, edit content for websites, blogs, videos, social media posts/campaigns, email campaigns, podcasts, video scripts, Website, Article, PR and similar more assignments.
- Work closely with the digital marketing team to produce content that generates results.
- Use your knowledge of SEO and content development to create digital content with correct placements of keywords in article and blogs that helps us get found via search engines.
- Use your editing and content management skills to publish blogs on all on-going projects website.
- 0-3 years of experience
- Experience in creating quality content.
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text.
- Excellent written skills in English.
Are you a creative and broad-minded person with an insatiable appetite for facing challenges?
Join our team and be ready to fire! Shoot your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org