We work to reach greater heights,
but ‘together’. Join us!
A second home, where you are respected for every effort
We at Zennode solely believe that every employee regardless of the designation deserves respect, appreciation, and motivation for whatever he does for the organization. For that, we don't promote positional power inside the company. Instead, we promote knowledge power across the teams to grow together.
Agile as a Mindset
We are on the move to become agile by mind and work. By collaborating with a leading Agile architect Mr. Vineesh, our prime motive is to create and respond to changes even in tempestuous and ambiguous environments.
Every employee in the organization is expected to work independently to achieve the best without someone to look over their shoulders. We believe people under pressure ‘works’, and the others 'build'.
Work Measured against Goals
Your work is measured by how close you are to goals set by your team as well as the organization. We ensure everyone performs to their best without leaning towards the time and number of tasks.
Apart from work, we do also take care of our employees to the core. Some of the perks they enjoy include:
Get paid for taking
Belly Hunch with an Awesome Lunch(Quarterly)
5 Star Retreat
We are currently on the lookout for
Experience: 3 - 7 years
Business Analysts conduct market analyses, analysing both product lines and the overall profitability of the business. In addition, they develop and monitor data quality metrics and ensure business data and reporting needs are met. Strong technology, analytical and communication skills are must-have traits.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimisation strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Prioritising initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Ensuring timely completion of projects.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Excellent planning, organisational, and time management skills.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
Front End Developer
Experience: 1 - 4 years
Front end Developers are responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency, and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Understanding of key design principles
- Experience with graphic design tools
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design
- Understanding of SEO principles
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
Jr. Product Support Engineer
Experience: 0-1 year
- Good command over the English language
- Exceptional verbal, and written communication skills
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve product issues
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
Experience: 1 - 4 years
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems(ex: WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
Experience: 4 - 5 years
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Background in software development and program management is preferred
- Familiarity with Agile framework
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Creative thinking skills
Are you a creative and broad-minded person with an insatiable appetite for facing challenges?
Join our team and be ready to fire! Shoot your resume to email@example.com